I wanted to add straps that are adjustable, but not too utilitarian looking, so I have cut a strip of bias tape approximately 1 1/2" wide, as well as two lengths of strap elastic. I also have 2 plastic o-rings and 2 plastic sliders.
I sewed my bias tape into a long tube (1/4" seam allowance), turned it right side out, and pressed it flat. I then cut it into to strips about 11" long.
I looped my bias straps around my o-rings, and did the same with my strap elastic and sliders (looping around the middle bar). I tacked them down with a narrow zig-zag stitch.
Next, I fed my strap elastic through my o-ring, and back down, weaving it into my slider.
I then tacked it into place onto my bra.... And That is it!
To complete the our ensemble, I am working ever-so-hard on a digital pattern of my NEW "Betty" High-Waist Panties... Stay tuned for more info! I am hoping to have it ready to go within the week.